MISSION & VALUES
WHO WE ARE
We are a Muslim organization
working to help communities
lift themselves out of poverty.
Is to have, “A healthy, skilled and informed self- reliant rural community”
Is to, “Build capacities of rural communities” to influence change for sustainable development through training information sharing, provision of credit and material support.
Is to, “Mobilise and organize the target groups “to enable them identify their needs and assist the organize programmes to address the identified problems of Poverty, Ignorance and Diseases (PID).
- Establish a reputable, well managed and self-reliant Islamic Organization with the capacity to effectively and efficiently deliver quality services impacting on every one.
- Provide capacity development services that empower individuals, communities, organizations and Institutions in various capacity gaps.
- Provide services that promote access to safe drinking water, proper sanitation and Hygiene and water for production.
- Contribute towards the reduction of HIV/AIDS transmission and improve standards of living of persons affected and infected.
- Create awareness about Environmental Degradation, Climate Change, mitigation and adaptation measures, wildlife protection and Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM).
- Promote welfare of rural communities in areas of Health, Nutrition, Education, Human rights, Governance, Participation and Social-Accountability.
- Unity in Diversity
- Community Participation.
- Team work
- Spirit of voluntarism
- Accountability and Transparency